Save Money with Sustainable Energy Practices
When it comes to your electrical system, you don’t need the luck of the Irish to find a pot o’ gold at the end of the rainbow. Saving money is simple with Pieper’s green energy expertise.
Nationally, businesses spend more than $60 billion on energy each year. Fortunately, you can cut your utility costs by 10% to 30% without sacrificing quality or service.
Improve Your Energy Efficiency
There’s no substitute for a comprehensive energy survey and analysis, but these 7 simple savers can generate a significant difference in your energy use:
- Turn off lights and equipment when not in use.
- Install dimmers, timers and motion sensors in areas with infrequent traffic.
- Keep your heating/air-conditioning (HVAC) system running smoothly with regular maintenance.
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs.
- Install LED (light-emitting diode) exit signs.
- Use natural light wherever possible, but control direct sunlight to limit or maximize heat.
- Prevent air leaks with weather stripping and caulking.
There are many small ways to improve energy efficiency, but true savings can only be earned through a holistic electrical approach. With a comprehensive electrical analysis from Pieper, you can transform your workspace into an environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy place to work.
From simple solar panels to fully integrated management systems, our engineers have extensive experience and expertise in LEED standards. We can design and install a complete system that will generate, transfer and use energy more efficiently. So, get in the spirit and make March your month to go green with your electrical.